Step 1: Answer a few questions
We guide you through questions online that are straightforward and easy to answer. We will ask about your symptoms, medications, and allergies too.
Step 2: Diagnosis by real people, really fast
Board-certified Nurse Practitioners or Medical Doctor reviews your answers right away. They make the diagnosis and recommend the care you’ll need. If prescriptions are in the plan, they are sent to your favorite pharmacy.
Step 3: Out of Pocket pay or Insurance
Just enter your credit card, or just enter your insurance information if you have it.
Step 4: Start feeling better
That is, it! In about an hour, you will get a text and email the second your treatment plan is ready.
Some Medical Conditions Treated
– Ear problems
– Insect bites
– Pink eye
– Respiratory Problems
– Sore throats
– Urinary problems / UTI
– Vaginitis … And many more.
Got a Questions?
About nurse practitioners
In general, when sickness finds you, there is a good chance you say, “I need to see a doctor.” But more and more people are saying, “I need to see a nurse practitioner.” Here are 7 things you should know about the growing nurse practitioner profession.
- Nurse practitioners diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications. This profession offers a distinct, holistic approach that considers the whole person: physical, psychological, and spiritual.
- Nurse practitioners earn both a bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in Nursing. Their education provides theoretical and evidence-based clinical knowledge experiences. They must demonstrate complete competency to receive their board certifications. All nurse practitioners have achieved U.S. national board certification.
- Our nurse practitioners collaborate with primary care doctors, specialists, pharmacists, lab experts, data scientists and researchers to apply leading evidence to everyday practice.
- Nurse practitioners can:
- Diagnose and treat common illnesses
- Prescribe medications
- Obtain medical histories
- Perform assessments
- Screen and refer patients to specialists and other healthcare providers
- Counsel and teach about health and nutrition
- Our nurse practitioner providers expertise spans across general practice, family medicine, dermatology, women’s health, geriatrics, and pediatrics.
- Our nurse practitioners bring distinctive compassion and commitment to our team through their knowledge of clinical evidence and best practice, holistic medicine, prevention, wellness, and education.
- They are natural educators, investing the time to teach our customers about overall health, risks, lifestyle influencers and preventive steps, all in the simplest way possible.
Get your Medical Conditions Treated
WHY Tele-Health? Compare the Costs
Advantages of Telemedicine for Patients
- No transportation time or costs
- No need to take time off of work
- Eliminate child or elder care issues
- On-demand options
- Access to Specialists
- Less Chance of Catching a New Illness
- Less Time in the Waiting Room
- Better Health