Tele-Health Wellness Program
Employers are able to provide their employees with a path to recovery and wellness
- Manage and prevent sickness
- Offer convenient paths to healthcare with virtual options
- Give employees peace of mind that their health is a priority
- Treat chronic diseases with lifestyle changes through coaching
- Provide affordable healthcare
How does offering tele-health wellness services to employees benefit my business?
- Increases Productivity with healthcare accessible virtually anywhere
- Improves Healthy Behaviors
- Reduces the Risk of Diseases
- Increases Employee Engagement
- Reduces Stress
- Decreases Absenteeism
- Improves Employee Retention
- Improves Employee Morale
Which types of chronic diseases are addressed in the wellness program?
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Mental Health
How does the wellness program work?
We start with assessing the individual’s health by evaluating behavior, lifestyle choices, and life stressors to understand any root causes that could lead to sickness or chronic disease .
STEP 2: INTERVENTION:
Using our selfcare as lifestyle process tools, we work with each participant to develop an individual change management plan with data input from the assessment report.
STEP 3: EFFICACY DRIVEN WELLNESS APPLICATION WITH DATA
We constantly measure user progress through our mobile apps while utilizing the guidance of a certified lifestyle coach to track, monitor and produce by bimonthly progress report.
STEP 4: SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT
On our desktop and mobile platforms, employees are provided options to join an online community that share similar challenges for social support.
What is biometric screening and why is it important?
Screenings in wellness programs are used to:
- Identify participants who would benefit from health coaching
- Provide validated data for results-based incentive programs
- Measure program outcomes over time
- Help participants make the right health choices