Tele-Health connects patients to vital health care services through videoconferencing, remote monitoring, electronic consults, and wireless communications. By increasing access to physicians and specialists, tele-health helps ensure patients receive the right care, at the right place, at the right time.
- No transportation time or costs
- No need to take time off of work
- Eliminate child or elders care issues
- On-demand options
- Access to Specialists
- Less Chance o catching a new illness
- Less time in the waiting room
- Better health
When the care of a patient addresses the whole person, the individual can flourish to their full potential, positively impacting the community around them.